**Note - class schedules and availability may change at any time. Please check our online schedule for current class offerings. If you have never done aerial before, our Intro to Silks, is your best choice! **
Looking for some additional information on our available classes, requirements, and what to expect? Check out our detailed class list below:
Intro to Silks
- In Intro to Silks, students ages 8 and up will be taught the foundation skills to begin their aerial silks studies. A great class to start out with, this class is only open to students who have never taken aerial classes, are still working toward their COAA "book," or have taken more than three months off and need to review.
Level 1+ Aerial Silks
- In Level 1+ Aerial Silks, students will continue grow on their foundational skills and start learning more advanced skills that require a foundation on the fabric and body awareness.
Stetching & Flexibility
- This class will focus on stretching and gaining flexibility. All levels and flexibility levels are welcome. Classes open to ages 8 and up.
- Aerial FIT! is a circuit-style strength and conditioning class that will get you sweating all while having fun and rocking out. Students will be lead through a thorough warm up, numerous aerial specific exercises utilizing multiple aerial apparatuses, all to be followed by an efficient cool down. This class IS NOT and aerial class and no aerial arts experience is needed. All ages and abilities are welcome to join! Available in two levels.
THE FOLLOWING CLASSES have a predetermined set of requirements for attendance. Details below or see a COAA staff member for more information:
- We invite current students and professionals alike to attend open gym with us. You may use something of ours or, with pre-approval from COAA, bring your own apparatus to hang and practice on. Open Gym Certification sessions will be held during the first 5-10 minutes of the open gym time. Contact us for current requirements if you are a visiting aerialist.
Level 5 Aerial Silks
- Level 5 aerial silks is open only to students who can pass a set performance audition. For information or to find out how to start on a track for an audition, contact a COAA staff member.